Monday, March 3, 2014

Music Monday: Louder

Lea Michele: Louder

I don't think I have ever recommended an album as much as I will this one.

Lea Michele has outdone herself. "Louder" came out on iTunes today, and I've been playing it on repeat. Every single song on this album is amazing. I've never really been a fan of hers, but one listen to this album and I realized how amazing of an artist this girl truly is. She's powerful with her words. I'm extremely impressed. The album covers a wide range of music, ranging from slower and sadder to the kind of music you want to blast in the car. Truly wonderful.

Personal Favorite Songs:

- On My Way
- Cue The Rain
- If You Say So
- Louder


"If You Say So", Lea's tribute to her recently deceased boyfriend, Cory Monteith is more than worth listening to. This is such a powerful song. Leaves me in tears every time I hear it. 

"Was just a week ago
You said I love you girl
I said I love you more
And a breath, a pause, you said, if you say so"

Take some time to check out this album! Happy Monday!

-K

*Image Credit*
Google





No comments:

Post a Comment